Responsible for analyzing monthly sales, shipping, and forecast data to ensure appropriate inventory levels are planned for assigned markets. Work with Buyers to develop forecasts and buying strategies for products in assigned markets. Monitor inventory levels and make sure inventory is transferred to meet market needs. Coordinate shipments to domestic and international warehouse through initiating transfers and arranging transportation with Logistics team. Work with Buyers to ensure ERP system is setup with correct planning data and item setup is completed. Participate in process improvement efforts. Assist with transportation strategies. Attend meetings as assigned. Reports to Procurement Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Review sales, shipments, and forecast data to develop forecast models and demand planning.
- Enter approved forecasts in MRP.
- Monitor inventory levels in assigned markets.
- Maintain set up of ERP system, including item setup, lead-time, and bill of materials.
- Review and prepare all transfer and shipment requests for international markets.
- Participate in quarterly physical inventory counts.
- Analyze and prepare reports on planning, shipments and transportation data.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in supply chain activities.
- Network marketing industry experience is a plus.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of supply chain systems, concepts, processes and requirements.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- A proactive and decisive attitude.
- An aptitude to collaborate, overcome obstacles and achieve results.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and ERP systems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.